https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/solid-solution-furnace-1-1.jpg 400 495 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2015-12-31 07:37:042018-07-20 07:31:06Solid solution furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Steel-belt-resistance-furnace-3.jpg 400 600 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2014-12-28 09:28:372018-07-20 07:29:07Steel belt resistance furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Push-rod-sintering-furnace-2-1.jpg 400 495 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2014-12-03 00:34:282018-07-20 07:32:05Pusher rod sintering furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Pit-resistance-furnace.jpg 400 495 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2014-06-05 02:33:472018-07-20 07:33:12Pit resistance furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Steel-strip-resistance-furnace-6.jpg 466 700 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2014-05-14 08:44:292018-07-20 07:34:06Steel strip resistance furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Mesh-belt-resistance-furnace-4.jpg 466 700 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2014-05-14 08:40:562018-07-20 07:34:47Mesh belt resistance furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Trolley-resistance-furnace-4.jpg 466 700 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2013-05-14 09:06:182018-07-20 07:35:30Trolley resistance furnace
https://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Push-rod-resistance-furnace.jpg 400 495 Oven Chen http://ovenchina.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Motor-burn-out-oven.jpg Oven Chen2013-05-01 08:00:402018-07-20 07:36:13Push rod resistance furnace
Pusher rod sintering furnace advantages:
- Furnace body is composed by: Pre-heating section, sintering section and cooling section, wherein, the length of each section can be designed based on users’ needs.
- Sintering section thermal insulation material by using of high-quality and high temperature resistance fiber blanket, which has features of long service life, good thermal insulation.
- Preheating section as heat-resistant metal furnace, heating rod: sintering stage adopts silicon carbide with silicon nitride furnace pipe, heating by silicon carbide rod, outside sealing casing for furnace body.
- And the electric heater is composed of a plurality of heating rods, that is very convenient for repair replacement.
Various protective atmosphere flow can be manually adjusted according to technical process requirements.
- The furnace body control with overshoot expert P.I.D algorithm of imported intelligent instrument, via three phase zero or three phase shift to trigger high power module to control heating power.
- With over-temperature alarm system, when the temperature exceeds the set range can send out sound and light alarm signal, and power off.
- With atmosphere under voltage alarm system, when the atmosphere is not up to the set pressure value can send out sound and light alarm signal.
- Water cooling type cooling section, when the water temperature exceeds the set value, will automatically increase the cooling flow, then to reduce the water temperature.
- Workpiece conveying adopts hydraulic push rod to push graphite, while conveying system is composed of: main pushing cylinder, side push oil cylinder, side lift cylinder and the PLC program control device. Adjust the flow control valve can change the advance speed.
- Work piece conveying method is divided into semi-automatic and fully automatic.
Semi automatic: pusher and material dishes need to manually move back to feed in end after discharging;
Full automatic: pusher and material dishes through the furnace outer raceway automatically return to feed in end by meaning of auxiliary push rod pushing, and this is trip closed cycle.
- Full sealed electrical control cabinet, to prevent conductive dust entering in cabinet, control cabinet with heat exchanger or cooling air conditioner, that can reduce the electrical components working environment temperature, to improve the reliability of electric control system.
|Model||Temp(℃)||Sintering Temp(℃)||Heating power (kw)||Pusher size (in)||Push speed (mm/min)||Output (kg/h)||Protection air source||Cooling type|
|12||850||1250||108||12X12||30-150||70||Ammonia dissociation furnace, Nitrogen making machine||Water|